Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker was released to the mass market on December 6, 2012 during the height of the holiday shopping season. To say this rice cooker is the “top of the line” to Zojirushi’s collections and any other rival brand is such an understatement. The NP-NVC combines the best of all worlds in existence to date in heating technologies, artificial intelligence, nuanced features to reach the ultimate goal of enjoying rice cooked to perfection no matter how you’d like it.
– This Pressure cooker Lessens steam to half of the Regular Setting.
– The rice surface may be marginally harder than Regular.
– The Pressure cooker consequently changes to Regular Keep Warm when cooking finishes.
– It will keep cooked at the ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours.
– Keeps cooked warm to minimize drying.
– Taking around 5-8 minutes to re-warm
Features of Zojirushi Electric Pressure Cooker – Best electric pressure cooker
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
Zojirushi NP-NVC10 pressure rice cooker can help in producing almost all types of rice available. One of these is sushi rice, which can be processed by the appliance using the same setting as the one used for regular white rice. The only difference is that it utilizes lesser amounts of water than the regular white rice as a means of producing a firm finish. Reviewers say it consistently produces tasty, evenly cooked rice, and its preset cooking functions make it easy to cook nearly any type of rice.
The Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer NP-NVC10 cooks rice perfectly every time, according to professionals and consumers. The cooker uses induction heating, pressure cooking, fuzzy logic and artificial intelligence to do all the thinking for the cook. Its inner cooking pan has a nonstick coating. The stainless-steel inner lid set is easy to detach and wash. The filter on the inner lid prevents small food particles from becoming stuck in the pressure system. The cooker’s colored LCD control panel is easy to read, it has a clock and delay timer. Cooking instructions are clear. The Zojirushi is easy to clean, say owners and It comes with a one-year warranty, which many owners and experts say is short for such a pricey appliance, but there aren’t a lot of complaints about it breaking down, so warranty coverage doesn’t seem to be an issue.The Zojirushi NP-Nvc10 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker is as of now is the decision for individuals who comprehend what they are searching for. And The greater part of the client who purchased a from Zojirushi discovered it to be a strong choice.