Electric pressure cooker use electricity to cook food so you can take the initiative during cooking. This makes cooking easier than traditional methods. It saves time and energy. In particular, pressure cooker versatile. It can be used as pans, rice cooker, steam …
When using electric pressure cooker, you can adjust the temperature easily. Food is cooked in a high humidity and temperature than boiling or steaming conventional methods depend on you. The tradition has always required constant monitoring to ensure safety during the cooking time. However, electric pressure cooker is not. They improved valve system makes it easy to use and not waste time to control.
With safety, cooking with electric pressure cooker also ensure nutrition, good for health. Since superheated steam in fact increase the natural flavor, so this will enhance the flavor of food cooked.
Best pressure cooker is better than pot tradition
Electric pressure cooker is better than pot tradition. But if you want to cooking as chef , you should read this tips and tricks. It is useful for you.
- You should fill your pressure cooker no more than 2/3 full. Food will expand when cooked under pressure and you do not want to chance the possibility of clogging your pressure plug.
- Always make sure your vent pipe is clear. If it is blocked the pressure may build to unsafe levels. You can easily clear with a toothpick.
- Never open your pressure cooker until all of the pressure is released. Models on the market these days offer locking lids, which will not allow you to open until the pressure is gone.
- There are some foods that should not be cooked in a pressure cooker. Oatmeal and cereals, cranberries, pasta, rice, applesauce, split peas, pearl barley, rhubarb, or dried soup mixes. These foods tend to get foamy and will block the pressure release.
- Be sure to replace your rubber gasket if it becomes damaged, or sticky. You want to make sure you have a tight seal with your gasket, so the pressure cooker does not allow any steam to escape. If steam is escaping, you are not going to get your pressure cooker to the desired pressure for cooking.
- And finally, make sure you always follow the manufacturer directions. This will ensure you are getting the best results for your meals and that you are using your pressure cooker safely