This page may contain affiliate links for products we recommend. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Collard Greens in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
2 lbs shredded collard greens
2 lbs smoked turkey neck bones
2 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 small onion, chopped
4-5 slices of bacon, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
2-3 tbsp cajun seasoning
1. Sautee’ bacon, onions, and garlic together until onions are tranluscent and bacon begins to brown.
2. Turn off browning feature and fill pressure cooker half way with greens.
3. Place turkey neck bones on top of the greens
4. Fill pressure cooker with remaining greens
5. Pour in two cups of chicken broth
6. Close pressure cooker and cook under high pressure for 30 minutes
7. Once done, stir well and season to taste
Contact us @ email@example.com
Music from YouTube Audio Library:
Hip Hop Christmas – Twin Musicom
We Wish You A Merry Christmas – E’s Jammy Jams