This page may contain affiliate links for products we recommend. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This video will show you the easiest way to program your LUX LCD multi-cooker using the Pressure Cook function. Follow the steps for any electric pressure cooker recipe, all you need to know is the pressure level required (HIGH or LOW) and the cooking time.
1) Close and lock the lid – Once all your recipe ingredients have been placed into the cooker according to the recipe
2) Select PRESSURE COOK – By turning the knob on the panel and pressing it to select the option
3) Confirm your selection – By pressing the knob again once the sub-menu appears and the word HIGH is blinking. The sub-menu will disappear and the word HIGH will continue blinking on the screen
4) Select the pressure level – By turning the knob between HIGH and LOW. When the pressure you need for your recipe is on the screen, press the knob to select it
5) Select the time – The time will start blinking to let you know you can adjust it. Turn the knob to your required cooking time
6) Check the pressure regulator knob – Make sure the knob on the lid is turned to the “Pressure” position
7) Press the Start/Stop button – To begin the preheating process while making sure the correct pressure level and cooking time show on the screen. The preheating call-out and preheating bar will appear and show as the cooker heats. The cooking time will not start counting down yet.
8) Let it work for you – Once the cooker is fully heated, the preheating bar will disappear, the preheating call-out will change to the cooking call-out, and the cooking time will start counting down
9) Release the pressure – After the countdown ends, the cooker will automatically switch to the Keep Warm function for 12 hours. You can now release the pressure naturally by turning the cooker completely off or you can release the pressure quickly by turning the knob on the lid to the “Steam” position. Make sure to protect your hand with a kitchen towel so the hot steam doesn’t touch you and wait until no more steam is being released before proceeding
10) Open the lid and enjoy your food!
To know more:
America’s Test Kitchen/Cook’s Illustrated/Cook’s Country joint review:
Join the ZAVOR Community on Facebook to share delicious recipes, tips and get answers for all cooking related questions:
#zavor #luxlcd #bestmulticooker