This page may contain affiliate links for products we recommend. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant pot rotisserie chicken recipes video
Subscribe to The Rod Elmore Show YouTube channel http://bit.ly/2CK7Xou
The recipe is below the transcript
– Hey what’s going on? I have a whole chicken here. I’ve already pre-seasoned it.
So if you look in the description, you’ll see all of the seasonings that I use on this here chicken.
Yes, this here chicken. So the first thing we wanna do is we want to make sure we set our Instant Pot to sauté because we wanna brown the sides of this chicken before we cook it for a long time.
Okay, not really a long time, it’s gonna take about 28 minutes. So I’m gonna put it in,
breast down first. You gotta be careful, ’cause it is hot. So I am going to let that sit there for a few moments. So it can brown up. – Smells delicious you guys. – Alright, its browned on one side,
we’re gonna brown the other side.
Receive 10% off purchase at NewBabyBoutique.com (Discount will automatically be applied at checkout) https://goo.gl/P5qCkv
Get your Instant Pot Here:
Instant pot Max – https://amzn.to/2RcaXkN
Instant pot LUX – https://amzn.to/2CtRFyZ
Instant pot DUO PLUS – https://amzn.to/2SmwHrD
Instant pot ULTRA – https://amzn.to/2V4s5b9
Instant pot smart + app – https://amzn.to/2BAePlD
Instant pot GEM – https://amzn.to/2SgovZP
AIR FRYER: https://amzn.to/2BF6vkv
Instant Pot “Rotisserie” Chicken
All you need is about 45 minutes to have this amazing, tender, juicy Instant Pot whole “rotisserie” chicken. Your whole family will LOVE it!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 4 to 6 servings
• 1 whole chicken
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 and 3/4 Tablespoons avocado oil (or you can use coconut or canola – something with a high smoke point)
• 1 yellow onion quartered (optional)
• 1 lemon halved (optional)
• 1 cup chicken stock or broth
1. Remove all parts from the chicken cavity; rinse and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Optional: place the onion and lemon in the cavity of the chicken.
3. Combine all of the spices, including salt and pepper, in a small ramekin dish; stir together.
4. Add the oil to the spices, and stir until incorporated.
5. Turn on your Instant Pot to preheat on the sauté setting on “normal.”
6. Rub the oil and spice mixture on the breast side of the chicken.
7. Place the chicken, breast side down, in the preheated Instant Pot.
8. Carefully rub the other half of the oil and spices mixture on the other side of the chicken.
9. Allow the breast side to crisp up the chicken skin for a few minutes, about 3 to 4 minutes total.
10. Carefully flip the chicken over to the other side, and let it crisp up the skin on the other side for about a minute. Flipping it over was a little awkward, but it helps to use a sturdy burger flipper and some tongs.
11. Optional step: If you do not want your chicken sitting in the liquids, you can remove the chicken after it browns on the second side and place the trivet in the pot. Then place the chicken, breast side up, on the trivet.
12. Add in the chicken stock.
13. Place the lid on and lock it, per Instant Pot instructions.
14. Set to manual high pressure for 25 minutes.
15. Allow the Instant Pot to depressurize naturally (I.e., do not use the venting lever, but allow the pressure to dissipate slowly. Mine took about 15 minutes)
16. Remove the lid, and transfer the chicken to a serving plate. Mine was so tender that it was falling apart a little!
17. Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes prior to serving.
18. I like to spoon or brush a little of the cooking liquid over the top just prior to serving to make the chicken extra juicy.
* 40 minutes includes time for the Instant Pot to naturally depressurize.
Use a meat thermometer if you are unsure, just to be safe! The internal temperature for chicken should be 165 degrees Fahrenheit. #TheRodElmoreShow
#foodphotography #foodstagram #dinner #foodblogger #foodlover #healthyfood #tasty #instagood #lunch #homecooking #love #foodgasm #recipes #recipe #foodies #instantpot #cooking #foodie #electricpressurecooker #instantpotrecipe #dinner #instantpotnewbie #recipes #instantpotcommunity #instantpotdinners #instapotrecipes #foodporn #instantpotsuccess #iprecipes #instantpotofficial