This page may contain affiliate links for products we recommend. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Old School Tag. Cooking for the Week. Instant Pot Beans. Gadget Challenge. What’s Up Wednesday! I was tagged by Doug over at CookingwithDoug to do the Old School Tag! So I am cooking for the week and answering the tag questions. I am making beans in the Instant Pot. We are also discussing our upcoming gadget challenge between the two of us. I got the Hot Dog Steamer and Eric got the Edible Spoon Maker. The poll for the best one will be up in my Facebook page. Happy Wednesday!
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Haul: https://youtu.be/zmnBe5jNFkU
Oldschool Tag questions
1. Name an old school song you listened to!
2. Have you ever attended or thrown a House Party or Block Club Party?
3. Have you ever owned a cassette player, Walkman, or a Record Player?
4. What was your favorite corner store snack or candy?
5. Which was your favorite Birthday & why?
6. Name a t.v. show or shows you couldn’t go without watching.
7. Have you ever used a pay phone?
8. What games or activities did you play as a kid?
9. Who was your childhood Best Friend?
10.Show a Throwback Photo of yourself.
Amy Learns to Cook is now a Bosch & NutriMill Partner!
NutriMill Classic Grain Mill: http://shrsl.com/1dht1
FOLLOW ME & SUBSCRIBE!
Amy Learns to Cook is all about learning to make simple, tasty food from fresh ingredients. One year ago, I made a commitment to stop eating processed convenience foods. I decided to learn to cook “real” food. Join me! Let’s learn to cook together! Enjoy! Please share!
Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel, LIKE, and leave a COMMENT.
Please visit my website: www.amylearnstocook.com
Any links in this description, including Amazon, are affiliate links.